Mobility is something we all take for granted until it is impaired. Whether through illness, aging or injury at some stage of life, you may require mobility support. At Able Medilink we are the experts you need to continue enjoying your mobility through all stages of life. One of the solutions we have on offer is freedom mobility scooters.
What To Look For In A Mobility Scooter?
When selecting a mobility scooter, there are a few key aspects you should focus on to ensure a scooter that works well and lasts, namely:
- Where will you use it and what kind of terrain does it need to manage? Sand, snow, mud?
- What is your budget? This will determine which features you should prioritise.
- What weight range capacity does it need to have? Consider not just your weight, but the weight of any groceries or other items you may want to carry with it.
- How long does the battery charge last for? Ensure it can last for all of your usual activities.
- Should you choose 3 or 4 wheels, a 4 wheeler can be more stable, but a 3 wheeler will have a better turning circle.
- Are the tyres solid or require pumping up? Solid tyres make for a rougher ride, but also cannot be punctured.
Why Choose Us?
At Able Medilink we are passionate about helping you stay mobile and live life to the fullest. We stock a wide range of mobility scooters and other mobility equipment designed to make your life easier. We also provide safety and maintenance checks on freedom mobility scooters to ensure your scooter lasts and remains safe for use.
We can consult over the phone, in-store or over skype as needed to ensure that no matter your situation, we can get you the help you need. Contact us today on 03 9557 9038.