Topform Lift and Recline Chair
Call for Price
Each chair in the Topform Lift and Recline Chair in Ashley range is designed to suit a particular body shape and size. With the exception of the Petite, the Topform chair range is available in either one motor or two motor..
- This Topform Lift and Recline Chair is Australian Made with All Quality Components
- Omega 1 lift Mechanism raises the footrest and lowers the back to a semi reclined position, then returns the person to an upright seating position and continues to lift the person upwards and forward to assist in standing.
- This Topform Lift and Recline Chair is available in 5 sizes and can be Custom Made to suit individual needs.
- Wall saver feature which allows the chair to sit 10cm from the wall.
- Frames made from Tasmanian Oak and select pine.
- 5×8 gauge steel, no-sag springs for seat support.
- 2×11 gauge steel, no-sag springs (lumbar & mid back) 2x50mm elastic webbing (shoulders), jute webbing (top back).
- 3 pillowed back configuration.
- Foam made by Dunlop for the seat (EN 36-100 Enduro-Green) and back (A100-white).
- Headrests contain Tontine Premium bonded ployester.
- Castors allow chair to be moved easily for cleaning.
Each chair in the Topform Lift and Recline Chair in Ashley range is designed to suit a particular body shape and size. With the exception of the Petite, the Topform chair range is available in either one motor (back and legs elevate/recline simultaneously) or two motor (back and legs elevate/recline independently). The one motor version also features a unique wall saver function allowing the chair to recline whilst sitting in close proximity to a wall.
|Approx user Height||5′ or Under||5’0″-5’3″||5’4″-5’10”||5’11”-6’2″||6’3″ – 6’8″|
|Floor to seat||480mm||490mm||500mm||530mm||560mm|
|Seat to Top of Back||580mm||600mm||660mm||720mm||740mm|
|Number of motors||1 or 2||1 or 2||1 or 2||1 or 2||1 or 2|
|Wall Saver (Y/N)||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Extra Notes||Seat Width 20mm wider|
|on 2 motor version of chair|
Please note: Size may vary depending on Fabric, Foam, Filling and Upholstery. Allow +/- 2cm tolerances.
MAXI (5’11 to 6’2) (180 to 188cm), MEDIUM (5’4 to 5’10) (163 to 178cm), MINI (5’0 to 5’3)(153 to 160cm), PETITE (5′ or Under)(153cm or under), TALL (6’3 to 6’8) (191 to 198cm)