This Curved Stairlift is designed from the ground-up for any curved staircase offering a comfortable and reliable ride. Advanced self-levelling carriage moves along the modular rail system coming to a soft stop with ease.
Acorn Curved Stairlift
Call for Price
Welcome to the most innovative stairlift in the world
Designed from the ground-up for any curved staircase offering a comfortable and reliable ride. Advanced self-levelling carriage moves along the modular rail system coming to a soft stop with ease.
Sleek and smooth, the modern rail system is unique to this stairlift installed quickly with no mess. The modular rail system means no waiting to have a expensive custom rail made for your home – we have all of the parts in stock here in Australia. Efficient battery power means low running costs, and the stairlift even operates through a power cut. The footrest, seat & arms fold away neatly when not in use.
Curved Stairlift Features
- Durable padded seat for additional comfort.
- Large easy to use directional paddle control buttons.
- Inertia reel seat belt ensure safety when using the stairlift.
- Folding seat, arms & footrest allow use of stairs when not in use.
- Swivel seat for safe and easy dismounting at the top of the stairs.
- LED display shows the status of the stairlift.
- Runs on a single modular stairlift rail using FastTrack® technology.
- 5 safety sensors as standard halt the lift at an obstruction.
- Easy to use wireless remote controls, ideal for multiple users.
|B||Height of Seat||440||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||640||25.25|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||335||13.25|
|E||Width of footrest||375||14.75|
|G||Depth of seat||405||16|
This stairlift is tested and certified to:
|Motor output speed||Variable, no greater than 0.15m/s|
|Method of drive||Rack and pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Track||Modular rail, extruded aluminium|
|Mains supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.