This Pedal Exerciser is an ideal piece of equipment for anyone recovering from a leg, arm or shoulder injury. By gentle pedaling the exercise at the required resistance level using either the arms or legs will help to restore muscle strength, improve coordination and increase circulation to upper and lower body areas post-accident or injury. It is often recommended for arthritis sufferers as it allows the user to keep affected areas moving in a gentle and manageable way.
- Designed for rehabilitation from a leg, arm or shoulder injury or after a surgery.
- Adjustable resistance levels make Pedal Exerciser suitable for light gentle exercise at all levels of fitness.
- Gentle pedalling can help restore muscle strength, coordination and circulation to both upper and lower body.
- Ideal for use at home or work.
- Hook straps on foot pedals
- Chrome steel frame
Please feel free to check our other Daily Living Aids to assist you.