- Can provide gentle exercise
- For use on the floor or a table
- Compact & easy to fold for travel
- Tension adjustable to suit user
- Flexible feet to minimise slipping
- Unique multi-function counter
Zeta Pedal Exerciser
$75.00 inc GST
This Zeta Pedal Exerciser is an ideal piece of equipment for anyone recovering from a leg, arm or shoulder injury. By gentle pedaling the exercise at the required resistance level using either the arms or legs will help to restore muscle strength, improve coordination and increase circulation to upper and lower body areas post-accident or injury. It is often recommended for arthritis sufferers as it allows the user to keep affected areas moving in a gentle and manageable way. It also has a compact design, great to fold it and take it with you when you are traveling. This Zeta pedal Exerciser also has a unique muti-functional counter to count your time, calories that you have exercised. It also comes with a flexible feet to minimise slipping when placing on table or floor.
- Designed for rehabilitation from a leg, arm or shoulder injury or after a surgery.
- Adjustable resistance levels make Pedal Exerciser suitable for light gentle exercise at all levels of fitness.
- Gentle pedaling can help restore muscle strength, coordination and circulation to both upper and lower body.
- Unique multi-functional counter to count your time, calories that you have exercised.
- Compact design, great to fold it and take it with you when you are traveling
- Ideal for use at home or work.
- Hook straps on foot pedals
- Different colours available to order. (Please note that all colous may vary to reality)
Please feel free to check our other Daily Living Aids to assist you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.